Irina's Place

Meanderings, for now. Will add something more meaningful and less meandering later.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Beach, California, United States

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Visualising What I Want

I want to finish the novel I started. I have the first draft of 43,000 words, give or take a few. The first draft does not a novel make. There is a lot of work ahead. I want to gain the momentum to finish it, edit it, and publish it soon.

I also want to have a home in Hawaii, that would be lovely.

I want to meet someone who would make me want to stay with him forever and ever. Maybe someone of Latin or mixed origins. Someone who values feelings, passion, creativity, commitment, sensitivity, tact, quirkiness, linguistic agility, refinement without arrogance or pretense, simple human warmth... Someone who can give and receive love without reservations... Someone who can grow and change with me, and be independent, and know how to be in charge, and wanting to spoil me... Someone who knows exactly what I need and want, and who also knows that I will give him so much...because it can't be otherwise, and I am worth it... every minute of being spoiled... whatever that means....total acceptance and admiration, and inspiration that goes both ways....I even imagine it all happening... or, some of that (added upon Eve's wise suggestion).

8 Comments:

Blogger Eveland said...

Lovely to know what you want.. but normally that creates the "want"... I try to see it as what's coming my way... walking towards me.. etc... it's just that "want" word.. or so they say

I see you in Hawaii with the love one.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Irina said...

Eve, I understand what you are saying, but when I write something down, it's as if I entrust my wishes to paper/screen, and them go from my consciousness. It's not as if I were thinking about what I want all the time. I've heard many people say that many times, when they wrote down what they wanted, it happened.

I agree with what you are saying about vizualising something, and oneself where one wants to be, that's a good reminder!

Thanks for your sweet vision:)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Small Satori said...

I am having trouble even visualizing, much less writing things down at present....so I really admire your positive approach!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

Hey, J., I can relate. I am experiencing a huge weight of inertia, not being able to "produce" anything, even making jewelry appears difficult, I'm sort of in some kind of limbo right now. No momentum. And, I've had trouble visualising that all along...until I started writing something as if it weren't about me. I started writing "let's pretend" stuff, and it took me somewhere. It was a couple of weeks ago, though. Right now, the planets must be conspiring to give us some much needed rest, don't you think? Maybe that will make space for the new things to come. Hope it's true for you.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Moi Frey said...

Yikes! You're reading my mail... ...inertia, limbo, not being able to produce... SO familiar to me.

I've had trouble visualizing all along, until just the last week or so. I hope things are shifting to our favor.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

Yes, things are shifting in our favor, indeed! The energy will be there! And I am glad not to have been the only one feeling so vacillating, unable to move in any direction, or even pick up familiar stuff. So you, too? Now it's about to end, can't wait!

9:44 PM  
Blogger sexy teach said...

I found you and I agree with your vision, but am unsure it will happen that way.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

SexyTeach,

You are unsure it will happen that way for me, or for you? Or, you are unsure about visualising? Either way, it's understandable. But we can pretend:)

The people who wrote the Law of Attraction recommend to remove all doubt when manifesting:)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home